2015 11 13 - Kiting weekend - Sandy point #2

The great people at the Sandy point shop sold us sausages that we cooked up on the barbie for a great lunch.  Fully recharged, we headed back down to the surf beach - the wind was still 25 knots or so, for the second session.  I took the surfboard out for a while, which was fun in the surf, but I find I actually get more and better waves with my xride. This is mostly due to the fact I can turn it quicker and jump on any wave I see.

I got totally crunched at one stage and lost my glasses - just part of the kiting tax!

I watched Stu Styles for some of this session - he looked like he was in heaven - finally into the waves and surfing "without the sh!t parts".













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 05 07 - Hampton with a new Pete