29 Oct 2013 - Morning glory at St Kilda

Pete, Tarren, James and I met up at St Kilda for an early session.  The forecast seemed to indicate a little rain, but upon arrival conditions were absolutely sweet.  It was a fantastic opportunity to pull out the trick bag from last year, consolidate what I've learnt and try out some of the new ones I've been eyeing off from the progression video.  I had a go at backroll to toeside, toeside backroll to heelside and front roll transitions, all of which I managed to stack spectacularly multiple times.  I had a fantastic time going from the flat water in the marina, building up speed and lauching big jumps off the small waves looping around the corner of the rock wall.  A magnificent session was had by all, such an amazing way to start the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 05 07 - Hampton with a new Pete