20 Feb 2012 - Having a shot at everything

Location : Port Melbourne 
Kite : 10m Switchblade 
Wind: 20 knot southerly


Fantastic wind, awesome session.  Went across to South Melb and tried every outstanding trick I had.
Tried the toeside forward 360 transition - and landed it on my preferred side.  Still not consolidated by any means.  Tried the deadman - can't get my head around letting go of the bar.  This will happen.  Tried riding blind - but really struggle with the transition to blind.  Tried riding unhooked but the kite was super powered whenever I tried it - so I couldn't do anything.  Got to do my homework on this.  Tried board off on my non preferred - and pulled it off.  Not as elegant but some practice is due.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 05 07 - Hampton with a new Pete