2015 01 15 - Backroll kiteloop remastered

I often forget tricks that I could already do - hence one of the reasons for this blog.  The backroll kiteloop is no exception !
I learnt it about 2 years ago with Tarren, but had totally forgotten about it until Athol mentioned it on Whatsapp.  I managed to pull off about 5 in a row tonight - note to self though, have the kite at 12 before you start otherwise the loop pulls a bit late after landing.  Fun trick, my one attempt on the right hand side had me looping and flying backwards through the air - never fun.
St Kilda had hardly any people tonight - it was just enough wind to try a few tricks, but not enough to go bananas. Fun little session, and great to nail a new (or slightly old) trick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 05 07 - Hampton with a new Pete