2014 03 27 - St Kilda - back home

Its always a bit of a homecoming going back to St Kilda - I've spent so much time there that it always feels comfortable and like nothing bad could ever happen there.  I caught up with Taz, who was having lunch with Bec and Alan after their kite lesson.  Great to see them both having a shot - I think they'd both have a ball with it.
Had to go way out looking for wind, I chased little windy patches around the centre of the bay until the wind kicked up to 17 knots and I could have some consistent fun.  Great session with enough wind to do a whole load of rotational stuff, including backroll kiteloops all over the place.  Had to get out cause I was cold - its time for the proper wetsuit again !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 05 07 - Hampton with a new Pete