2016 04 05 - Kid free, kite on

Headed down to Rosebud with the week free, and the kids spending a couple of days with my folks.  Freedom !
The forecast was for ballistic winds dying down by lunchtime to 15 to 20.  My plan was to get down early and kite until I could no more - and I was successful.
Met Eric and we made the call to go small kites as it was a steady 22 knots and looking like it was going to hit hard any moment.  Had the first session on the twin tip and loved being out in consistent winds, flat water and a beautiful warm day.  The wind didn't gain much so I decided to try everything with a loop. And it worked a treat.  It was great practice for getting my head around exactly what happens at small scale when you loop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 05 07 - Hampton with a new Pete