19 Jan 2012 - It doesn't get any better than this


Location : Port Melbourne
Kite : 10m Switchblade
Wind: 20 knot southerly

I was pretty tired but just had to give it another shot - and am I glad !  The wind was spectacular - nice and consistent, the day beautiful, Tarren and I hit Port Melbourne at around 4:30 and had an absolute ball.  Went the other side of the pier to the South Melbourne beach - lots of nice waves to play around in, flat sections and rolling swell out the back.  I had a massive smile on my face the whole time - I just love playing around in waves.  Took one massive hit to the balls at some stage - but even that couldn't dampen my enthusiasm.  We ended up staying out for about 2 hours.
I consolidated the board off by landing another one, tried the forward loop transition which is getting ever closer and even landed a backroll to toeside - but by no means consolidated yet.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 05 07 - Hampton with a new Pete