06 Jan 2012 - Perfect wind for getting hammered

Location : St Kilda
Kite : 10m Switchblade
Wind: 20-25 knot southerly


Very consistent wind down at St Kilda - great setup for getting out and trying a few of the things that have been on my to do list.  Tried a couple of them and got pretty hammered a couple of times, but pulled off a nice 1080 on my preferred side.  With consistent wind anything is possible.  Landed a forward 360 transition but didn't have enough power in my kite to pull out of it - but an end is in sight for that one.  The backwards 720 on the non preferred is still proving to be my nemesis - got caned on that again today.  And I have to do some research on riding blind - I can't even transition into it anymore !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 05 07 - Hampton with a new Pete