11 Jan 2014 - Landed backroll to toeside

Great news today - finally landed a backroll to toeside quite easily on my preferred side, and came close on my non preferred.  Hampton turned on some nice consistent, if a little light, wind.  I was the only one out for quite some time, and had to go a way out to get enough wind to make it interesting.

I was joined about 30 minutes in by a guy on an Ozone kite that suddenly got upwind of me.  He was on a hydrofoil board - it looked amazing.  Standing well about the water and cruising along - I'll have to have a go of one of these as they become cheaper.  Looks very tricky to gybe.

Really fun summer session - nice and warm in the water and clear skies.  I was amazed that there wasn't many people about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 05 07 - Hampton with a new Pete