2016 02 25 - St Kilda bang

Setup at St Kilda and um'ed and ah'ed about setting up with full depower.  The day had a bit of an ominious feel - as if it might be hit with 25 knots any second from a low base of around 10.  After 20 mins it crept up, I launched and my gut feel came true - out in the middle it was blowing its nut off, I was getting massive air and having trouble staying upwind.  I tossed up the idea of going back in to back off the kite - but I figured it would drop back (it did !) plus I was having fun hitting some heights.

Worked on spins, transitions, some old stuff and some new.  The forward 360 transition now naturally lands in a toeside which is kind of fun.  Tried the front foot board off - got it off and on just in time to hit the water!  Definitely doable.

Stoked to get back on the water after the stress of moving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 05 07 - Hampton with a new Pete